Handbooks, Terms & Conditions and Operating Guidelines
AGLC Handbooks or Terms & Conditions and Operating Guidelines provide licensees with policies and procedures related to their licence in order to assist them in complying with the requirements of their licence.
- Casino Terms & Conditions and Operating Guidelines
- Charitable Gaming Policies Handbook
- Commercial Bingo Handbook
- Host First Nation Charitable Casino Policies Handbook
- Lottery Ticket Centre Policy Handbook
- Racing Entertainment Centre Terms & Conditions and Operating Guidelines
- Electronic Raffle Handbook
Gaming Bulletins highlight the most recent changes you should be aware of.
- 2019 and older
- Testing scheduling for 2:15pm
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions inform charities about policies and requirements governing the gaming activities being conducted under their gaming licence.
- Bingo Licensee Terms & Conditions – Licensed Bingo Facility (Charities)
- Bingo Licensee Terms & Conditions – Charities
- Casino Licensee Terms & Conditions (Charities)
- Sports Drafts Terms & Conditions
- Pull Ticket Terms and Conditions
- Raffle Terms & Conditions (Total ticket value $20,000 and Less)
- Raffle Terms & Conditions (Total ticket value more than $20,000)